- Ambiguity, Information Processing, and Financial Intermediation, with Leyla Jianyu Han and Ken Kasa (2022). [PDF version][Online Appendix] Revise and Resubmit at Journal of Economic Theory.
- Attention Allocation and Heterogeneous Consumption Responses, with Jun Nie and Penghui Yin (2022). [PDF version]
- Information Rigidity and Elastic Attention: Evidence from Japan, with Cheng Chen and Takahiro Hattori (2022). [PDF version]
- Production and Inventory Dynamics Under Ambiguity Aversion, with Jun Nie, Xiaowen Wang, and Eric R. Young (2021). [PDF version]
- The Spirit of Capitalism and Consumption Inequality, with Jun Nie and Heng-fu Zou (2021). [PDF version][Online Appendix]
- Growth and Welfare Gains from Financial Integration under Model Uncertainty, with Jun Nie and Eric R. Young (2019). [PDF version]
*: Papers posted here are supported by Hong Kong Government's General Research Fund (GRF) under grant No. HKU749900, 749711, and 749510H.